For the last five years, MIC has had the privilege of developing a summer camp to allow students to continue to benefit from the Islamic environment and AQI program held during the academic year. This year, the summer camp starts after Ramadan and it is focused on keeping the Ramadan spirit alive. Ramadan is the month of the Quran and it is important to take advantage of the time we have in developing our relationships with the book of Allah (SWT). Allah (SWT) says in the Quran, "Ramadan is the (month) in which the Quran was sent down, as a guidance to mankind and a clear guidance and judgement (so that mankind will distinguish from right and wrong).." (Q 2:183).
The goals this summer is to develop campers' relationship with the Quran through reading, memorization and understanding. While highlighting the Quran program, campers will also participate in daily activities/arts/crafts, Islamic Studies and weekly field trips (Quran Reading & Memorization in the morning, with activities and Islamic Studies in the afternoon). Summer camp is open to ages 5-13.
- Week 1: June 25 - June 29
Week 2: July 2 - July 6
Week 3: July 9 - July 13
Week 4: July 16 - July 20
Week 5: July 23 - July 27
Week 6: July 30 - August 3
- Field Trip every Wednesday - Jump Zone, Horse Back Riding, Boating, Archery, as well as special guests to entertain our students.
* Hours are 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday - Friday
Registration and Fees
* Tuition fee does NOT include field trip fees. Field trips are priced separately and are optional.
* Before and after camp care available at $5 per hour per child billed separately.
* One time $50 registration fee per family. Additional $15 arts and crafts materials fee per child/per week.